What's life?

Monday, August 10, 2009

Some expect me to be PERFECT, but I am not; for nobody is.
I have my mistakes, weaknesses and fears, but I am so contented,
For whatever life I have now, and it doesn't matter where I came from,
my title, or family name. It's always my dignity as a person that counts.
Others may see me as a stone not a gem, and i don't give a damn;
I know who I am..How i care for people I love.
What I think and what I feel, ME, MYSELF and I, not PERFECT but just the way I want it....

In life, you will realize that the people you meet have a PURPOSE.
Some were put there to test you,
Some would use you, some would teach you.
And some would bring out the better, if not the best for you.
Some may even cause you pain and heartache,
But one must learn to move on..
So let go of the people who can't treat you right,
And hold on to those who love you back and see your worth..

What is LIFE?

0 comments:

Portrait of My Life

This blog is a collection of stories and quotes shared by friends. It also shares the author point of views about a particular issues.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP