Goobye

Sunday, July 24, 2011

You were a great person full of potential and a unique heart.But as this day forward I believe that we better off apart.

So this is my final goodbye and my last farewell before I'm gone, because I assure and swear to you that this person and this love is going to be moving on...


But I will never understand why you said all the things that I never wanted to hear? But I want you to know that being alone and without you is one of my Greatest fear.


Thank you for having me and for the good luck. God Bless and thanks for respecting my decisions.. Take Care !! I hope one day you will realized that everything you wanted was everything you had before I came into your life.

0 comments:

Portrait of My Life

This blog is a collection of stories and quotes shared by friends. It also shares the author point of views about a particular issues.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP