Falling For A Guy By Katie

Sunday, September 25, 2011

How could I be so stupid
To let you slip away
I had you in my arms
But I let you slip away


I want you back
But now it's too late
I've already said goodbye
And now love had turned to hate

I want to go back in time
And fix all that was wrong
Change all of my regrets
So we didn't fight as long

The regrets are what f**ked it up
And they were all my fault
I was so immature
I should of acted like an adult

I broke my own heart
When I walked out on you
Now it's too late
And I can't undo

I still love you
But no-body knows
We are no longer together
Because of what I chose

It was a bad decision
And now I want you here
Never far away
Always near

So please take me back
And catch me when I fall
Cause I need you right now
More than anything at all

0 comments:

Portrait of My Life

This blog is a collection of stories and quotes shared by friends. It also shares the author point of views about a particular issues.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP