Davao Escapades

Saturday, November 24, 2012

One of the best trip I had for 2012.This was a nice place to visit, and unwind from th busy schedules and stress I have back in Manila. It was a pleasant surprise for me because this travel was really out of my schedule and of course budget. Was planning to be here sometime of august but as they say, most of the things comes unexpectedly. The place was really lovely and romantic, you will see lots of people (foreigners) in love doing different craft. The best thing about this travel is to be with someone closest to your heart and spend the trip exploring the place both strangers to you. Completing your meal in a day(forgot my diets) always riding a cab, people talking to you with their language and you just stare at them, like a baby, coz you really don't know what they are saying,exploring the malls (as if there were none in Manila).Busy streets and busy people.People are awesome, they always greet you even if they don't really know you.The place is also awesome. Highlights of the trip is to be with someone who shows you how important you are to him..How he held your hands and you felt so much cared.The same feelings I felt 3 years ago when I traveled in Bohol with someone special also. Thanks for spending your vacation with me. Looking forward to many trips with you..

0 comments:

Portrait of My Life

This blog is a collection of stories and quotes shared by friends. It also shares the author point of views about a particular issues.


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP